We are a gourmet shop in the heart of North Park, serving an eclectic selection of artisanal donuts, bagels coffee and more to our awesome community.
We find joy in all flavors. Exotic and unusual flavor combinations, like Charred Blueberry Cream Cheese and Ube Taro Coconut. But we also respect the classics.
Nomad Donuts’ menu changes monthly, seasonally and by popular demand.
Our donuts are and bagels made from scratch. Every day.
You can often catch Nomad Donuts collaborating with other cool businesses around town.
You can find exclusive flavors at San Diego breweries, donuts inspired by local restaurants, and we’re proud to say our recipes have even inspired a few limited edition craft beers!
Follow us on Instagram to be the first to know about future collabs.
There’s always something new and delicious happening at Nomad Donuts.
Stop in soon and get to know us!
Watch the Nomad video
Mon-Fri: 7 am – 1 pm or Sell Out
Sat & Sun 7 am – 2 pm or Sell Out
Brad KeillerCo-Founder & Co-Owner
- Fave Donut
- White Chocolate Mint with Passionfruit Jalapeño Drizzle
- Surfing and motorcycle riding
- Dream Trip
- Motorcycle trip from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego
- Fave Band
- Bob Marley, except when I'm moto riding it has gotta be Rush
- Two Japanese words: Kaizen (good change/continuous improvement) and Zenkai (full throttle/all out)
Nomad Donuts caters! Bring us to your next wedding, party or office event.